Lincoln University has a unique opportunity available for an Academic Quality and Policy Manager reporting directly to the Assistant Vice-Chancellor, Academic Programmes & Student Experience. As the Academic Quality and Policy Manager, your primary responsibility will be to provide guidance,
co-ordination and support to the University Academic Committees; accurate maintenance and publication of the University Calendar and subsidiary material, and ensure that academic policy is reviewed, updated and maintained.
To apply, you will need to have:
- Significant experience in a planning/analytical role in a large, complex organisation;
- Relevant knowledge of the New Zealand tertiary sector;
- Sound conceptual and analytical skills.
- A high level of information technology literacy.
- Effective project management skills.
- Business and political acumen.
You are likely to be an innovative professional who has highly developed communication skills including the ability to write clearly and fluently and the ability to interact with a wide range of people. You will also have demonstrated relationship building skills and the capacity to develop appropriate networks.
Guidelines for application
Further information please contact Human Resources on 03 423 0591. All applications should be accompanied by a covering letter, completed application form and CV.
All applications must be received by 4pm 31 May 2013.
Lincoln University is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity in Education and Employment