Affiliations and Associations
Learn more about some of our industry associations.
This is in part due to our affiliations and associations with industry partners and research partners who provide scholarships, work placements and employ our graduates.
Lincoln has formal industry accreditation with the following organisations, either as an organisation or through individual research and education offerings:
* European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST)
* New Zealand Institute of Valuers
* New Zealand Green Building Council
* New Zealand Planning Institute (NZPI)
* Pacific Rim Real Estate Society (PRRES)
* Property Council New Zealand
* Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
* Urban Allotment Gardens
* Valuers' Registration Board (VRB)
* Certified Practising Accountants (CPA) Australia
* Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
* Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
We also partner with other organisations to promote education in Canterbury.
Christchurch Educated - the Heart of New.
Christchurch education is world-class and the lifestyle here makes it an inspiring place to study. For more information, visit Christchurch Educated's website.
New Zealand College of Business
Lincoln and New Zealand College of Business (NZCB) have jointly introduced platforms for international students to pursue their studies toward bachelor and master’s degrees at Lincoln. Under the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), graduates of the NZCB Level 5 Diploma in Business Administration receive entry with credit into Lincoln's bachelor degrees; with NZCB Level 7 Diploma in Business Administration enables students to be admitted to Lincoln's master qualifications. For more information, visit NZCB's website.