The graduation requirements for the Bachelor of Agricultural Science are 480 credits including:
- at least 150 credits at 300 level,
- no more than 165 credits at 100 level,
- all of the courses listed in Schedule A,
- at least 75 credits from Schedule B, with at least one course chosen from each group of that Schedule, and
- at least 60 credits from Schedule C2.
The additional 60 credits required to complete the degrees may be selected from Schedule B, Schedule C or from any of the bachelor degree courses offered at Lincoln University.
Students may substitute up to 40 credits (two courses) at 600 level, for up to 30 credits (two courses) at 300 level. The 600 level courses offered at Lincoln University can be found in the Schedule of Master's Degree Courses and Prescriptions, or on the University website.
In order to graduate, students must complete 39 weeks of approved practical work. Find out more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students are strongly recommend to seek course advice from a Course Advisor to ensure that the courses chosen will meet the academic requirements for the degree.