The graduation requirements for the Bachelor of Agriculture are 360 credits including:
- at least 75 credits at the 300 level,
- no more than 165 credits at 100 level,
- all of the courses listed in Schedule A,
- at least 75 credits from Schedule B, with at least one course chosen from each group of that Schedule,
- at least 45 credits from Schedule C1.
The additional 60 credits required to complete the degrees may be selected from Schedule B, Schedule C or from any of the bachelors degree courses offered at Lincoln University.
In order to graduate, students are required to complete 39 weeks of practical work. Find out more by emailing email@example.com.
Students are strongly recommend to seek course advice from a Course Advisor to ensure that the courses chosen will meet the academic requirements for the degree.