To qualify for the B.Com you must pass 360 credits, including:
- at least 75 credits at the 300 level,
- at least 60 of the 300 level credits must come from Schedule A, Part II
- no more that 165 credits at the 100 level,
- all of the courses listed in schedule A, Part I
- one or more of the major areas of study listed below
The remaining credits can be chosen from any of the bachelor's degree courses offered at Lincoln University, or you may choose to take an additional major or minor(s) to complete the requirements of your degree.
Students must take COMM 101 in their first year of study and repeat this course in each subsequent year of study should they fail.
Academic Co-ordinators and Course Advisors