The course of study for the Graduate Diploma in Valuation requires:
- Land Economics
- Property Law
- Resource Management Law
- Principles of Valuation
- Property Analytical Methods
- Property Investment and Portfolio Analysis
- The Valuation of Investment Property
- Urban Valuation
- With the permission of Academic Board, a candidate who has passed one or more of the courses listed above and who has credited the pass to another programme before entering the Grad.Dip.Val. will be required to take, in place of the courses concerned, an appropriate additional course.
- If you are intending to seek professional registration as a Registered Valuer post-graduation, candidates should obtain accreditation pre-approval before embarking on their proposed course of study for this Diploma from the Valuers Registration Board. Course advice and an application through the Head of the Property Group should be sought at least two months before enrolment, so that pre-approval can be achieved. This may involve students doing additional courses to meet the accreditation competencies required.
Please ensure you read and understand the planning information for this diploma.