This page outlines the requirements for acceptance to a Postgraduate Diploma.
To apply for a postgraduate degree at Lincoln University:
- Applicants must have a relevant degree with a B- average in the 300 level courses and final year (full time equivalent), and
- Applicants must meet our English language requirement.
This is your application checklist:
Documents and information you need to have available
- Birth certificate or passport, certified copies only
- Academic transcripts, official copies or certified copies of all tertiary qualifications either complete or partially completed
- References ( not compulsory but helpful if you feel it will aid your application).
- Curriculum vitae (not compulsory but helpful if you feel it will aid your application)
Steps you'll need to take:
What happens next:
- We will e-mail a username and password to you, giving you access to the Lincoln University Campus Administration System (LUCAS). You can then check the status of your application within LUCAS.
- If approved, you will be sent a conditional or unconditional offer of admission, we will email and/or post a copy of this to you. You will also be asked to accept your offer via LUCAS. Clear anything listed on your LUCAS To Do List
- You enrol - Select your term e.g. semester two, 2010 and add classes
- You register (finalise your enrolment) - e.g. pay your fees, course advisor approves your courses
- Contact the Faculty for orientation and meet all the other students and staff from round New Zealand and the world that you'll be studying with
* Denotes availability of definition in the glossary