The course of study for the Diploma in Applied Science is 120 credits (8 courses) including:
- 75 credits chosen from the 100 and 200 level courses listed in the schedule for the Bachelor of Science.
- 45 credits chosen from any of the 100 level bachelor degree courses offered at Lincoln University.
- It is possible to transfer the credits for courses passed to a bachelor degree.
- Students must qualify for University Entrance before they can be admitted to these programmes.
- Students must have satisfied any prerequisite requirements before they can enrol in second year (200 level) courses.