To apply for a Graduate Certificate or Diploma at Lincoln University you need to be prepared. This page tells you what you need to have and where you'll need it.
To apply for a Graduate Certificate at Lincoln University:
- Applicants must have a C+ (60-64) average or higher from their undergraduate degree, and
- Applicants must meet our English language requirement
Documents and information you need to have available
- Birth certificate or passport, certified copies only
- Academic transcripts, official copies or certified copies of all tertiary education qualifications either completed or partially completed.
- The area you wish to apply for a certificate or diploma e.g. Resource Studies
Steps you'll need to take
What happens next
- We will e-mail a username and password to you, giving you access to the Lincoln University Campus Administration System (LUCAS). You can then check the status of your application within LUCAS.
- If approved, you will be sent a conditional or unconditional offer of admission, we will email and/or post a copy of this to you. You will also be asked to accept your offer via LUCAS. Clear anything listed on your LUCAS To Do List
- You enrol - Select your term e.g. Semester Two, 2010 and add your classes add your course and your course advisor approves your courses
- Register (finalise your enrolment) and pay your fees
- Attend orientation and meet all the other students and staff from round New Zealand and the world that you'll be studying with.
* Denotes availability of definition in the glossary