To apply for a Graduate Certificate or Diploma at Lincoln University you need to be prepared. This page tells you what you need to have and where you'll need it.
To apply for a Graduate Diploma at Lincoln University:
- Applicants must have a C+ (60-64) average or higher from their undergraduate degree, and
- Applicants must meet our English language requirement
Documents and information you need to have available
- Birth certificate or passport, certified copies only
- Academic transcripts, official copies or certified copies of all tertiary education qualifications either completed or partially completed.
- The area you wish to apply for a certificate or diploma e.g. Resource Studies
Steps you will need to take:
Download and fill in the application form (PDF 61 KB) or apply online
International students application form (PDF 1548 KB)
Domestic students apply online
Please post or email your scanned documents to email@example.com
What happens next:
- We will e-mail a username and password to you, giving you access to the Lincoln University Campus Administration System (LUCAS). You can then check the status of your application within LUCAS.
- If approved, you will be sent a conditional or unconditional offer of admission, we will email and/or post a copy of this to you. You will also be asked to accept your offer via LUCAS. Clear anything listed on your LUCAS To Do List
- You enrol - Select your term e.g. Semester Two, 2010 and add your classes add your course and your course advisor approves your courses
- Register (finalise your enrolment) and pay your fees
- Attend orientation and meet all the other students and staff from round New Zealand and the world that you'll be studying with.
* Denotes availability of definition in the glossary