Come to New Zealand and enjoy a range of advantages aimed at those who decide to study across the Tasman.
- As an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you will pay the same fees as a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
- It's easy to apply - an ATAR score of at least 69.6 is all you need to get admission to our bachelor degrees.
- If your score is a little lower, then we would love to talk to you about our pathway programmes.
- If you are already studying at an Australian university, we can help you transfer your credit to your Lincoln degree. See Application for Assessment of Credit.
- Are you studying at a TAFE college? If you have successfully completed a year of study, we would love to talk to you.
On your way to Lincoln already? Don't forget about Medical and Travel Insurance.
- Not all Australian Students qualify for publicly-funded health care in New Zealand.
- There are two different categories of Australian students for health purposes:
1) Those who have been, or who intend to be, primarily in New Zealand for two years or more; and
2) those who have been, or will be, in New Zealand for less than 2 years.
- The first group receive health care as if they were New Zealanders.
- The second group receive funding for 'immediately necessary medical treatment' but must pay for primary health care.
The Medical and Travel Insurance recommended by Lincoln University provides a wide range of cover for events other than health care. Please review the compulsory insurance information.
Australian students who decide not to take out the recommended Medical and Travel Insurance will be required to sign a waiver.