The University regularly assesses the job market for new areas of employment demand such as:
* Agriculture and horticulture
* Society, tourism and sport
* Design and technology
* Business and commerce.
We advise on effective ways of connecting with Lincoln students and graduates, and for raising your profile. We offer a range of services to help you:
* NZUniCareerHub to advertise your graduate programmes/vacancies/internships/scholarships to students and graduates
* Targeted email alerts
* Presentations, drop-ins and information sessions on-campus
* Career and networking events
* Poster distribution - electronic and paper (A4 only)
* Interviews on-campus.
Search our Graduate database for confirmation of Lincoln University graduates' details for students at Lincoln University from 2000.
Key Lincoln contacts for employers
Student Magazine - RAM
Contact: LUSA (Lincoln University Students' Association).
On-campus catering service for events including information sessions and interviews
Phone: +64 3 325 3800
Develop and promote industry scholarships
Contact: Jane Edwards, Scholarships Manager
Phone: +64 3 423 0064
Connect with Lincoln University graduates through the Alumni Association
Phone: +64 3 423 0000