Terms and conditions
- All applicants for the Land the Trip Essay Competition must be Australian citizens.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email no later than Friday 9th March.
- Competition winners will be provided with the following as part of the prize package: Return flights to Christchurch International Airport from the appropriate major Australian airport on the specified dates, transport to and from Lincoln University as required, three nights of accommodation on the Lincoln University campus, all meals.
- Competition winners must have a valid passport.
- Competition winners are responsible for their own transport to and from the major airport that they will be departing from and returning to.
- Travel and medical insurance related to this trip is compulsory and is the responsibility of the individual, not Lincoln University.
- Competition winners must be available to attend Land the Trip on the specified competition dates, there are no prize alternatives.
- While taking part in the Land the Trip programme all participants are under the guardianship of Lincoln University Marketing and Recruitment staff and therefore expected to follow instruction from these staff when necessary.
- The Land the Trip programme is scheduled to make full use of time, including evenings. Competition winners are not to leave the campus except as part of the programme or for appointments as arranged through the Lincoln University Marketing and Recruitment staff.
- Competition winners are expected to participate in all components of the programme without exception.
- Alcoholic drinks and non-prescription drugs are prohibited throughout the event. NOTE: Lincoln University buildings are smoke-free areas.
- By claiming the prize, Land the Trip competition winners consent to Lincoln University using their names and image, including any images or footage taken during the Land the Trip programme, for publicity purposes.
- Lincoln University Marketing and Recruitment staff reserve the right to contact Land the Trip competition winners’ next of kin in the event of adverse behaviour or if required.
Page last updated on: 14/10/2011