Halls of residence
Some of the best things about living in the Halls, especially the catered ones, include:
- Being fed, housed and entertained just a minute or two away from your lecture theatres
- Making new friends who are sharing the same experiences of beginning their studies at Lincoln
- You don't have to cook your own dinner, pay the power bill or share a room with anyone
- You have RA's (residential assistants) to talk to if you have any problems or need help
- You don't even need to bring your own bed or desk, bedding packs supplied to each room.
- The eight halls of residence are located near each other on the Lincoln campus, and the residents in the catered halls all dine together each day. You can get involved in the many social events and recreational facilities in your Hall - ranging from live concerts to parties, video evenings and sports competitions - there is always something going on.
Our first year students reside in the catered halls and those that are more mature live in our semi-catered halls and self catered flats.
View where the University halls of residence are located on our campus map (PDF 185 KB).
All halls have Internet access and many have wireless access also. Students can access the computer labs if they don't have a laptop.
Want more information?
Contact Accommodation Services
Phone: +64 3 3 325 3620
Fax: +64 3 325 3831
PO Box 85084
Page last updated on: 24/05/2013