- We see our teaching role as being advocates for all children and we aim to facilitate and resource children’s learning by providing a warm, loving and positive environment that is rich in natural resources. The Centre has a dedicated awareness of multi-culturalism. As educators we encourage children to develop respect and value for our Tangata Whenua.
- LUECC believes that the first objective in any collaborative partnership concerning the education and care of children is to develop an environment where parents, family/whanau members and the community feel welcome at all times.
- It is a strong centre belief that the main objective for learning opportunities that are empowering and holistic, is that they reflect all of the children’s physical and emotional needs, interests and abilities, in an environment where they feel comfortable and confident with the adults around them.
- As a centre that has a close relationship with Lincoln University, it is important for us to maintain the integrity of on-going professional and personal development where we endeavour to employ trained staff.
- LUECC is part of Lincoln Hospitality Limited, therefore we adhere to preserving the effective and efficient management systems that exist within the company when meeting the needs of staff, students and the community as required by the Licensing Criteria for Early Childhood Education and Care Centres 2008.
Page last updated on: 27/11/2013