The following resources are also available to assist with planning your course of study:
- Course advice from staff members, times and locations.
- Course Planners documents are available for many programmes. See the course page for more information.
- Course Information Guide is published every year
- Courses A-Z is an up to date list of all available classes offered at any one time
- If you have access to LUCAS, log in and use 'View Available Classes' or 'My Planner'
What is Course Advice?
To help you plan your course of study academic staff have been designated as advisers or academic co-ordinators. These people have a detailed knowledge of the programmes and are trained to help students make decisions on what courses to take.
Do I need it?
Lincoln University recommends that all students obtain course advice, however this is not compulsory for all programmes. Details of programmes requiring course advice are listed below, and the LUCAS Student Centre will prompt you if you need course advice to complete your enrolment.
||Course Advice Requirement|
|Certificates and Diplomas
|Graduate Certificates & Diplomas
|Study Abroad & Exchange
|Postgraduate Certificates & Diplomas
|Masters Course Work
|PhD & Masters Thesis (1st Year)
|PhD & Masters Thesis (Subsequent years)
Who do I contact and when?
Prior to starting each semester staff are available to help you by giving course advice. Course advisor locations and availability.
Outside of these times, a full list of advisers and co-ordinators is available to help new students (undergraduate) andpostgraduate students.
The orientation programme has other start of year details.