Why Summer School?
A Summer School programme can act as a great supplement to your education, helping you to improve your grades and build on the knowledge you gain throughout the university year.
Summer School allows you to:
* Get ahead with your degree and potentially finish it more quickly
* Catch up on missed papers and get back on track if you’re behind
* Gain a valuable head-start on certain courses before the beginning of a semester
* Learn more about a topic of interest
* Brush up on subjects you’re unsure about
* Lighten a heavy workload so you’re not too taxed throughout the year.
It’s also a great addition to your CV, as it will set you apart from other job candidates and give you an edge over the competition.