Online Enrolment for new students
What happens next:
- We will send you a letter - your Conditional Offer of Admission.
- We will email a username and password to you, giving you access to the Lincoln University Campus Administration System, LUCAS. http://lucas.lincoln.ac.nz/
- You can then check the status of your application in your LUCAS Student Centre. Anything listed on your To Do List must be cleared before you can accept your offer of admission.
- When you have accepted your offer and we have had some time to update your file (a day or two, usually) we will put a new item in your To Do List - Enrol. From 1 December each year enrolment opens for the following year.
- Click on each item, check and edit it then save.
- Use the Course Information Guide, the website or information supplied to you to select courses and enrol.
Want more information?
Contact Student Administration
Phone: +64 3 325 2811
Freephone: 0800 10 60 10 (within New Zealand only)
Fax: +64 3 325 3850
Send an enquiry: Student enquiries
PO Box 85084
Page last updated on: 01/03/2013