Go Global - Study overseas as part of your Lincoln degree
Go Global advantages
Are you a current Lincoln student interested in studying overseas?
Find out more about the programme and see what previous students have to say about Go Global
The Global Mobility Programme offers many advantages:
- Study at any one of our partner institutions in Canada, Europe or the USA
- Continue to pay Lincoln University fees only (Scholarships and Studylink are still available)
- Credit your courses overseas back to your Lincoln degree - no need to extend the length of your studies
- Study overseas for one semester or an academic year
- Meet people from a different culture and make new friends
- See another part of the world without detracting from your studies
- Study subjects not available at your home university and broaden your knowledge of a particular discipline
Go Global - Scholarships and Grants
You continue to pay Lincoln University fees and are exempt from paying fees at your exchange host University.You can still apply for Studylink loans and allowances while you are away
Scholarships are available for Lincoln students who participate in the Go Global programme:
Lincoln University has international partners in Canada, Denmark, USA, UK, Norway and Sweden. These include:
- Colorado State University, USA
- Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Cornell University, USA
- Lahti University, Finland
- University of Copenhagen (KVL), Denmark
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences (UMB), Norway
- Oregon State University, USA
- Purdue University, USA
- Umeå University, Sweden
- University of East Anglia, UK
- University of California, USA
- University of Guelph, Canada
- University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- University of Montevideo, Uruguay
- SLU, Uppsala, Sweden
Interested? Here’s how you go about it.
Call in to Student Administration and see the Study Abroad and Global Mobility Co-ordinator to discuss the available options.
Students generally go overseas in their second year of a three year programme, and should usually apply at least one semester in advance, however, applications are still considered if you want to go in your third year.
You will normally need a B average, be fit and healthy and a good ambassador for Lincoln University.
How to apply
- Choose a University from the list of Partner Institutions and research the courses you want to take.
- Prospectus and course catalogues can be found in Student Administration.
- Complete the application form below ( also available from Student Administration) by the following deadlines:
Applications for Global Mobility are due on the following dates:
To apply please fill out the Global Mobility application form
Page last updated on: 02/10/2013