Update: 7.30am Wednesday 12 July
The Lincoln University Te Waihora campus is open as usual this morning. If weather is unusually severe in your location, we ask that you make your own judgement call about whether it is safe to travel from home to campus. Staff in this situation should contact their manager, or equivalent, to discuss individual circumstances. Travel safe.
· The University will release notifications as soon as practically possible.
· In severe weather circumstances, the University will notify local radio stations.
· When considering whether or not to travel to campus, you are asked to make your own judgement call about whether it is safe to travel to campus.
· If weather is severe in your location, staff should contact their manager or equivalent to discuss individual circumstances. Students should contact their course coordinator.
* New Zealanders who finished school in 2017, or will finish school during 2018, now qualify for a year of free tertiary education in 2018.
* If you're not a recent school leaver and you've done less than half a fulltime year of education or training before, you also qualify.
* More information for prospective students and trainees is at the fees-free website www.feesfree.govt.nz.
Students and staff can apply for permits to park in designated areas at no charge.Learn more about Lincoln
Thatâ€™s pretty impressive considering there are over 7500 universities in the world.Learn more about Lincoln