For 2019/20 Lincoln's ranking is =356 in the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings. Lincoln also has a QS Five Stars rating and ranks in the top 100 in the subject areas of Agriculture and Forestry.
Lincoln is in the 501-600 bracket in the 2020 Times Higher Education (THE) world university rankings, and is ranked in the top 110 in the Asia-Pacific region rankings. The THE ranking focuses on research-led universities, with each university’s ranking based on scores across teaching, research, citations, knowledge transfer and international outlook.
Reinforcing our international standing, Lincoln is a partner member of the Euroleague for Life Sciences (ELLS) and the Global Challenges University Alliance.
ELLS is an exclusive network of seven leading European universities established to promote educational collaborations in fields such as animal, agricultural, food and environmental science; ecological engineering; natural resources management; and landscape architecture and spatial planning.
The ELLS member universities are:
• Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague
• Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
• University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Science
• University of Hohenheim
• University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna
• Wageningen University and Research Centre
• Warsaw University of Life Sciences
The other ELLS partner universities include:
• China Agricultural University
• Cornell University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
• Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Robert H Smith Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment
The focus of ELLS is on joint teaching and learning, student and staff mobility, and quality assurance with regards to master’s and PhD programmes.
The Global Challenges University Alliance gathers the top universities on every continent around issues of food security, bio-energy, sustainable urban development and climate.
Lincoln University also has partnership agreements with renowned universities in Canada, Denmark, USA, UK, Norway and Sweden. For a list of these universities, visit our Exchange Partners' webpage.
Students from east and southeast Asian institutions wanting to study at Lincoln have specific credit recognition requirements. Click here for more information.