If you are a former student, staff member or supporter of Lincoln University, we would love to welcome you as a member of our alumni community
Lincoln University is known among students and staff as being a small, inclusive university with a whānau feeling, rather than a place where it's all too easy to be lost in the crowd. This means that being an alumnus or friend of Lincoln makes you a special person, and we love to celebrate our people by treating all our alumni with the respect and goodwill they deserve.
We want to keep in touch with you and find out how you are doing out in the world, and what you are doing now that makes your Lincoln qualification so highly regarded. We love to hear success stories about our alumni, and to learn why Lincoln qualifications are so beneficial to ensuring their success.
We invite alumni to be involved, give back through volunteering, time, expertise and support.
Why you should join the Lincoln alumni community
- Reconnect with old friends and/or staff – if you’ve lost contact with someone but would like to contact them again, we can help you get in touch.
- The alumni team can help organise class and staff reunions so you can reconnect with friends and colleagues.
- Support the university through donations and bequests to the Lincoln University Foundation.
- Browse reunion, class and university photos.
- Vote for Lincoln University Medals and Awards candidates.
- Keep up to date with the latest research and innovative practices happening at the university via our online newsletters and magazines specifically directed at alumni and friends.
- Contribute memories, stories and photos to the 150th Anniversary history publication.
- Buy Lincoln merchandise.
- Attend networking and social events all over New Zealand and internationally to extend your social and professional networks.
- Use the online Business Hub to advertise your business to thousands of Lincoln University alumni in New Zealand and worldwide.
- Use the Alumni Jobs Board to connect alumni to industry –e.g. advertise for staff, let businesses know you are looking for a job.
Join our online community through the Alumni website to register as a member of our community, browse photos, donate and find out about events.