Skip to main content

Ashley Dene Farm

The Ashley Dene Farm land was purchased in 1909 by the Canterbury Agricultural College (as Lincoln was known then). It covers 355ha and is located about approximately 15 kms west of the Lincoln campus.

Ashley Dene Farm

The Ashley Dene Farm land was purchased in 1909 by the Canterbury Agricultural College (as Lincoln was known then). It covers 355ha and is located about approximately 15 kms west of the Lincoln campus.