13 February 2023 - 17 February 2023 | Events
Preparation Week is the perfect time for new and returning students to get help with enrolment, course advice and timetable scheduling.
There will also be a chance for new students to find their way around campus before lectures start.
Time & Date: 9am-4pm, Monday-Friday, 13-17 February 2023
What to bring: Your own laptop or tablet and personal identification (a passport or birth certificate) if required.
- New students: Come to the library in Ivey Hall and we’ll help you get started.
- Returning students: Come to the School of Landscape Architecture building for enrolment and timetabling help.
What to expect
- Get help with enrolment through presentations, guided assistance, course advice, and a timetable.
- Be issued with your student ID card and parking sticker.
- Set up your LU email /365 Office/printing services, with help from IT.
- Find out how to access course information on Akoraka | Learn.
- Join Student Health and Whare Hākinakina (the LU Gym).
- Take a campus tour to familiarise yourself with your lecture locations. Campus tours will be available at 11am and 2pm on Monday to Thursday, departing from Ivey Hall (the library).
Complete the tasks on our suggested checklist for new students. If you have any questions, please contact us. We are here to help.