Advanced Animal Science
Grow advanced level knowledge of animal science, covering general learning, reproduction, growth, nutrition, health, wildlife ecology and biomedical research.
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand and critically discuss a broad range of current topics in animal science.
- Efficiently and effectively research contemporary literature in animal science.
- Formulate complex scientific arguments and present these effectively and efficiently in both written and oral form.
- Be able to knowledgeably discuss the scientific, ethical and quality expectations of scientific journals that publish in the discipline of animal science.
- Appreciate and understand contemporary standards in animal welfare and how those standards impact contemporary research in animal science.
Dr Omar Al-Marashdeh
Department of Agricultural Sciences[email protected]