Horticultural Management Systems B
You’ll cultivate your knowledge of the principles of financial management in horticulture, looking at investment analysis, land purchase, debt servicing and accounting, with an introduction to horticulture production and management systems.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of horticultural business purchase and ownership structures.
- Understand financial management and recording systems.
- Identify and describe the major components and subsystems within a range of horticultural enterprise systems.
- Plan the production of a greenhouse crop, grow and record the production cycle.
- Gather appropriate information on field visits to horticultural enterprises, from the library and other sources.
Lecturer, Horticultural Systems Management
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commerce[email protected]