Land and Environment
An introduction to the global environment and related environmental issues.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
Your Academic Program is D.University Studies III, 1013
your Academic Program is C.University Studies, 1011
your Academic Program is C.University Studies (Online), 1009
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2021|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify and describe the main components (spheres) of the Earth’s environment.
- Describe the structure of the environmental components and explain the mechanism in which the environmental components have contributed to the development of life on Earth.
- Describe and explain how anthropogenic processes are negatively affecting the Earth’s environment.
- Describe, explain and discuss options for mitigation of anthropogenic environmental damage.
- Apply understanding of environmental concepts from the course to a real world environmental issue.
University Studies and English Language Division[email protected]