Mathematics and Statistics for Tertiary Study 2
Developing your skills in algebra, calculus and their application. Examining statistics and their critical application.
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2022|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Apply differential calculus in polynomials, particularly those involving optimisation and kinematic problems.
- Replicate your differential calculus, integration and statistical skills in problem-solving in other disciplines.
- Reproduce statistical concepts through the description of data sets and probability distributions.
- Recognise the value of organising data, looking for patterns and trends, analysis and drawing of conclusions.
- Develop your competence and independence in applying the skills learned during this course.
University Studies and English Language Division[email protected]