Te Pia II
You’ll take your understanding of Te Reo Māori language to the next level, improving listening, speaking, reading, writing and comprehension.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2022|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Draw on an expanding understanding of basic te reo Māori to convey relevant information
- Recognise more complex sentence structures in te reo Māori.
- Apply an extended understanding of te reo practice in Māori
- Be comfortable with an expanding vocabulary of basic te reo Māori to practical communication in a range of everyday
- Convey relevant information orally using structured
- Understand the different functions of the marae and speak about these functions with
Faculty of Environment, Society and Design[email protected]