Te Pia II
You’ll take your understanding of Te Reo Māori language to the next level, improving listening, speaking, reading, writing and comprehension.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2024|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Draw on an expanding understanding of basic te reo Māori to convey relevant information
- Recognise more complex sentence structures in te reo Māori
- Apply an extended understanding of te reo practice in Māori
- Be comfortable with an expanding vocabulary of basic te reo Māori to practical communication in a range of everyday
- Convey relevant information orally using structured
- Understand the different functions of the marae and speak about these functions.
Kommi Tamati will deliver this course and can be contacted during semester time. Please contact Associate Professor Stephen Espiner if you have any enquiries outside the semester period.
Faculty of Environment, Society and Designkommi.email@example.com
Dr Stephen Espiner
Faculty of Environment, Society and Designstephen.firstname.lastname@example.org