Cancer Society of New Zealand Landscape Architecture SunSmart Councils Scholarship
This scholarship research developing design guidelines in support of sun protection behaviour in public recreational spaces, using Christchurch as a case study.
- Gained entrance into the 120-credit Master of Landscape Architecture (by thesis) at Lincoln University
- Demonstrated skills in academic writing
- Interest in designing for the protection of people from skin cancer in parks
- Inventory and analysis skills especially with respect to shading
- Design and graphic communication skills
- Available to New Zealand citizens or permanent resident visa holders