CPA Australia Māori scholarship
Are you a Māori student interested in becoming a CPA?
To be eligible for the Māori scholarship, applicants must:
- Provide a letter of support/reference letter from a kaumatua which also evidences the
applicant’s Māori descent (detailing their whakapapa)
- Be studying towards the requirements to join CPA Australia as an ASA or Associate
- Have completed a minimum of one year’s study, and two subjects as part of a CPA accredited
- The scholarships are open at the start of each year and applications close on 31 August. The scholarships will be
awarded each October.
- Scholarships are effective from the date awarded and be redeemable for Five years
- A recipient must activate their ‘Associate Membership (ASA)’ and start the CPA Program within Five
years of the effective date
- The recipient must complete the CPA Program within Six years of becoming an ASA
- The scholarship recipients will be exempt from all CPA Program subject fees and from the first year’s
membership fees as an ASA
- The scholarship does not require the recipient to render any service to CPA Australia.
When you’re ready send your application to the following:
- One copy to email to [email protected]
- Another copy, with signatures and supporting documentation, must be mailed to:
Rick Jones, Country Head
CPA Australia Māori Scholarship
Level 9, Aon Centre, 29 Customs Street West,
Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010
PO Box 105-893