LU Centre of Excellence Sustainable Tourism Research Master's Scholarship
This Scholarship supports a student with an interest in advancing our understanding of the changing tourism landscape in NZ, especially in the pandemic/post-pandemic and climate change contexts.
Thesis topics should contribute to one (or more) of the following broad themes:
- Enhancing resilience in rural tourism destinations
- Protecting and enhancing nature-based tourism settings
- Opportunities and challenges for domestic tourism in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Exploring the potential for regenerative or low carbon tourism
- Food security and tourism in Aotearoa New Zealand
$15,000 plus tuition fees
Special Selection Criteria
The scholarship is open to any student currently enrolled in, or who has gained entry to, a Research Master's degree programme (120 credits) at Lincoln University. The Master's degree should be relevant to the core objectives of the Sustainable Tourism Centre of Excellence.
- Available to New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students