Silver Fern Farms: Plate to Pasture Youth Scholarship
Are you looking to make a difference in the global food industry? Do you like to push the boundaries and try new things? Then the Plate to Pasture Youth Scholarship could be right for you.
Scholarship applications are open to people wanting to develop their career in the global food or red meat industry with interests in; food quality, agriculture, marketing and sales, finance, innovation, research and development, food processing, sustainability, technology, global logistics
Apply at Silver Ferns: Plate to Pasture
• Six awards of $5,000
• Award to be used to support study towards a relevant qualification, anywhere in NZ
• All expenses paid opportunity to attend the annual Silver Fern Farms Plate to Pasture Farmer Conference
31 May 2022
- The industry is broad and diverse, and so is the young talent who will shape its future, so this
Scholarship extends to a broad spectrum of study areas, from agriculture or food science to
marketing and sales, logistics, sustainability… and beyond.
- If you’re aged between 18 and 25 and actively studying towards a relevant NZ qualification, then the Silver Fern Farms Plate to Pasture Youth Scholarship is for you.
- Available to New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students