Finding your Career
At Lincoln University we want to give you every opportunity to find success.
Your career - we're here to help
Your studies are the first steps on the road toward a fulfilling career. Finding the right path is where our department of professionally qualified and accredited careers and employment advisors come in. They can help you step toward the professional career you seek by:
- Helping you make informed career and study choices, develop your employability and career management skills.
- Find and apply for opportunities including internships, graduate programmes, immediate vacancies, practical work and scholarships.
- Attend career and employer events on campus.
- Study and career planning through a series of subject-based career information brochures providing subject information, market overview, skills and knowledge developed, where graduates find work, job titles, pay rate indications and relevant industry bodies.
Accessing our support
Life is busy on campus, so we’ve made sure you have multiple options to access careers advice. It is a resource we encourage you to use to help you find your dream job:-
- On campus - drop-ins, appointments, workshops
- Online – LU Career Centre for registered LU students and graduates, to access career resources and tools, jobs, organisations, career events, book appointments with careers advisors.
- Career and employer events – annual Career Fair, annual Volunteering Expo, regular Company Pop-Ups, Information Sessions and Networking Events.
- Online: LU Career Centre for registered LU students and graduates.
- Email: [email protected]
- You’ll find us on campus in Learning Teaching and Library, ground floor.
What happens next
Prospective students should go to Liaison first, who will refer you to Careers if needed.
Current students can access online resources and book an appointment with a Careers Advisor on LU Career Centre.
Graduates can access online resources and book an appointment with a Careers Advisor on LU Career Centre up to two years after completing their qualification.
We welcome your feedback, that’s how we can improve and make sure we deliver the service you need. You can send your thoughts to this address, [email protected]