Grow your understanding with an advanced study of taxation concepts and principles relevant to Aotearoa-New Zealand taxpayers.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Apply New Zealand tax legislation to income and deductions.
- Calculate New Zealand tax obligations for both individuals and businesses.
- Prepare tax returns covering a range of different scenarios.
- Critically analyse the administration of taxation in Aotearoa-New Zealand, including issues related to tax policy and compliance.
- Critically review current taxation issues and developments in a national and international context.
Dr Michael Zhang
Senior Lecturer in Accounting
Department of Financial and Business Systems[email protected]