Computing and Communication
This course introduces you to the computing, communication and study skills required for successful university study at diploma level.
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Use word processing software to produce professional standard written reports with a clear, concise structure and layout, free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Integrate and display tabulated data and graphics as appropriate, and demonstrate the ability to work with spreadsheet software.
- Utilise software to solve real-world numerical problems.
- Use your knowledge and abilities with software to enhance your learning and assessment projects.
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate effectively with others in an agricultural or horticultural context, using a range of oral, written and graphics-based communication techniques.
- Demonstrate that you have effectively absorbed both knowledge and study skills through this course.
Dr Richard Moreham
School of Landscape Architecture[email protected]