Computing and Communication
This course introduces you to the computing, communication and study skills required for successful university study at diploma level.
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Use word processing software to produce professional standard written reports with a clear, concise structure and layout, free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Integrate and display tabulated data and graphics as appropriate, and demonstrate the ability to work with spreadsheet software.
- Utilise software to solve real-world numerical problems.
- Use your knowledge and abilities with software to enhance your learning and assessment projects.
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate effectively with others in an agricultural or horticultural context, using a range of oral, written and graphics-based communication techniques.
- Demonstrate that you have effectively absorbed both knowledge and study skills through this course.
Dr Richard Moreham
School of Landscape Architecturerichard.firstname.lastname@example.org