This course examines the principles and measures of financial management, including interest, capital budgeting, working capital, leasing, dividend policy and capital structure.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the components of business and financial risk.
- Outline the inter-relationships between capital, debt, financing and investments.
- Apply the techniques of capital budgeting and working capital management.
- Construct financial analyses and asset valuations.
- Explain the impact of the international environment on financial management.
Professor Christopher Gan
Head of Department
Department of Financial and Business Systems[email protected]