International Agribusiness Systems
You’ll take a close look at agribusiness systems from around the world where you will absorb theoretical frameworks and then analyse industries to see if they support your theories.
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2022|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Discuss and explain agribusiness systems in a given country.
- Conduct a literature review.
- Critically evaluate a given report.
- Review the relevant resources.
- Gather appropriate qualitative and/or quantitative data.
- Analyse research findings.
- Present findings and apply feedback.
- Write a professional report.
Dr Kevin Old
Department of Land Management and Systems[email protected]