Landscpe Analysis, Planning and Design
Examine the techniques of landscape analysis and design, together with the statutory and policy contexts of site design.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
your Academic Program is B.Landscape Architecture, 4401
your Academic Program is B.Landscape Architecture, 4404
your Academic Program is B.Landscape Architecture(Grad), 5400
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Differentiate between biophysical, economic, social and cultural characteristics.
- Identify landscape characteristics that inform a site-appropriate landscape design response.
- Illustrate your analytical and site design ideas.
- Explore then identify a design response that responds to community values.
- Apply Māori and indigenous concepts in a design proposal.
Dr Nada Toueir
School of Landscape Architecture[email protected]