Landscpe Analysis, Planning and Design
Examine the techniques of landscape analysis and design, together with the statutory and policy contexts of site design.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
your Academic Program is B.Landscape Architecture, 4401
your Academic Program is B.Landscape Architecture, 4404
your Academic Program is B.Landscape Architecture(Grad), 5400
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2022|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Differentiate between biophysical, economic, social and cultural characteristics.
- Identify landscape characteristics that inform a site-appropriate landscape design response.
- Illustrate your analytical and site design ideas.
- Explore then identify a design response that responds to community values.
- Apply Māori and indigenous concepts in a design proposal.
Dr Nada Toueir
School of Landscape Architecture[email protected]