A critical examination of information based on a literature review covering a selected topic, along with the design or research implications of this review.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the differences in reliability of information published in different types of sources.
- Identify where gaps exist in the current literature for a topic area.
- Recognise the links and inter-relationship between information drawn from different sources.
- Undertake independent library and literature searches in your chosen topic.
- Compile a reference list then collate information and data relevant to your topic.
- Complete a systematic, critical review of your chosen topic.
- Be able to understand and contextualise information published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Appropriately recognise and cite other people’s work.
Department of Wine, Food and Molecular Biosciencesolaf.email@example.com