Special Topic in Business and Sustainability
Become aware of the science and management issues companies face, including measurement, reporting, feasibility and viability of new technologies, and learn how to lead organisations toward sustainable practices.
Please note faculty approval is required to enrol in this course.
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course students will be able to:
- Describe the various drivers and barriers for the transformation of businesses toward sustainable practices
- List, and be able to apply, the methods and tools to facilitate that transformation in
alignment with the overall strategy of a business
- Make recommendations to businesses for a pathway to incorporate sustainable practices
- Analyse the impact of business decisions on all stakeholders, the environment, and society
- Be both self-reliant and a reliable team member.
Dr Jeff Heyl
Associate Dean - Academic
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commerce[email protected]