Special Topic in Environmental Economics
Gain an understanding of the key concepts and methods in environmental economics.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
Your Academic Program is B.Environmental Management, 4566
your Academic Program is B.Environ Policy & Plan(Hons), 4570
your Academic Progress Level is First Year, 01
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the relationships between economies, societies and local and global ecosystems
- Compare and contrast different economic schools of thought in relation to environmental issues
- Discuss key economic principles used to analyse environmental problems and develop solutions
- Explain the role of economic analysis in environmental decision-making in Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Describe the interactions between the Māori economy and the environment
Faculty of Environment, Society and DesignZack.Dorner@lincoln.ac.nz