Winery Equipment and Structures
An examination of the buildings and equipment used for wine processing, fermentation and storage, including the current legal requirements for wineries.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the workings and equipment in a winery.
- Identify and explain the functions of vineyard and related machinery.
- Discuss regulation in the wine industry.
- Understand key principles in mechanics, hydraulics, irrigation, frost control and vineyard support structures.
- Appreciate the inputs and contributions that an engineer has in the operation a winery and vineyard.
Department of Wine, Food and Molecular Biosciences[email protected]