FMG Agriculture Scholarships
FMG is a leading rural insurance company in New Zealand and each year help two promising agriculture students starting their first year at university.
For more information visit FMG.
$5,000 towards your Halls of Residence or Living Costs in your first year of uni $5,000 towards your course fees for the remaining years of your undergraduate degree (up to a maximum of three years)
Special Selection Criteria
This scholarship is available for any student entering in their first year of study in the following:
- Bachelor of Agriculture
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science
- Bachelor of Commerce (Agriculture)
- Bachelor of Science (Agritech)
- Bachelor of Viticulture and Oenology
- Bachelor of Agribusiness and Food Marketing
- Bachelor of Land and Property Management (Rural)
- New to Lincoln
- Available to New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students