The Pavilions Hotel Scholarship
The Pavilions Hotel Scholarship is offered to a student who demonstrates a commitment to the hotel industry and their studies associated with it.
Applications will be accepted all year.
- Employment opportunity at the Pavilions Hotel, Christchurch, while studying the Bachelor of Commerce – Hotel and Tourism Management.
Applications will be accepted throughout the year.
- Have confirmation of full-time enrolment in the Lincoln University Bachelor of Commerce major in Hotel and Tourism Management degree.
- Be interviewed by the management of the Pavilions Hotel and be able to secure an employment contract with the Hotel to work part-time during their studies for 12 months.
- Score a B- average across four courses studied each semester.
- If successful, be willing to contribute to promoting the New Zealand hotel industry (such as school visits, career days, etc.).
See the attachment below and email the information requested to:
The General Manager
Pavilions Hotel (Christchurch)
For further information:
Contact: Associate Professor Anthony Brien, PhD.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 03 423 0240