Academic Communication for Undergraduates
A thorough introduction to discipline-specific writing and communication to support successful study.
|Available semesters||November Summer School 2022 Semester 1 2023 Semester 2 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Recognise and comfortably communicate within the academic culture of your chosen academic subject areas.
- Effectively analyse and critique academic texts.
- Identify and apply appropriate techniques for planning, drafting, and revising academic texts for a range of purposes and audiences.
- Conduct and document the research process according to the conventions of your chosen programme of study.
- Synthesise ideas from a wide range of sources into well-supported written texts, appropriate for the requirements of you chosen programme of study.
University Studies and Academic English Division[email protected]