Advanced Animal Science
Grow advanced level knowledge of animal science, covering general learning, reproduction, growth, nutrition, health, wildlife ecology and biomedical research.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand and critically discuss a broad range of current topics in animal science.
- Efficiently and effectively research contemporary literature in animal science.
- Formulate complex scientific arguments and present these effectively and efficiently in both written and oral form.
- Be able to knowledgeably discuss the scientific, ethical and quality expectations of scientific journals that publish in the discipline of animal science.
- Appreciate and understand contemporary standards in animal welfare and how those standards impact contemporary research in animal science.
Dr Omar Al-Marashdeh
Department of Agricultural Sciences[email protected]