Advanced Design Project
You’ll learn to weave sustainability into the design of our landscape at a range of scales.
The main aim of this course is to grow your knowledge of theories and how to develop spatial solutions that support landscape sustainability.
Field trips are planned for this course, which you are expected to attend. More information will be shared in lectures and online through the course LEARN pages.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Analyse theory in support of a design problem
- Synthesize theory in terms of its spatial implications for solving a design problem
- Inventory and analyse spatial form of a site with respect to how it supports or does not support design objectives according to theory
- Design a site at a range of spatial scales to better meet design objectives according to theory
- Critically evaluate a design for its ability to meet design objectives according to theory.
Dr Wendy McWilliam
School of Landscape Architecture[email protected]