You’ll explore the craft of developing wine, the chemistry of fermentation and aging, judging colour, aroma, taste and mouthfeel. Plus, more advanced methods of chemical and sensory analyses.
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Dissect the quality of wine.
- Understand microbes and their importance to wine quality.
- Recognise where gaps exist in the current literature for a topic area.
- Undertake independent library and literature searches in a chosen topic.
- Collate information and data in each topic.
- Compile a reference list for each topic.
- Be able to understand and put into context information published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Explain and respond to questions from peers in each topic.
Leandro Dias Araujo
Faculty of Agriculture and Life Sciencesleandro.email@example.com