Advanced Services Marketing and Management
You’ll examine the contemporary issues in services marketing from an academic and practical perspective.
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the contemporary issues in services marketing.
- Critically analyse and evaluate current issues in services marketing.
- Understand the application of quantitative methodology used in testing and supporting underlying constructs.
- Evaluate methods required to apply the service marketing terminology and conceptual framework to strategically market services.
- Analyse marketing-orientated-management and the impact of customer profitability on the orientation.
- Understand the methods used to measure the interrelationships among the higher order service marketing constructs.
- Develop comprehensive hierarchical models for marketers to use in their strategic and tactical marketing initiatives.
Michael D Clemes
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commerce[email protected]