Advanced Services Marketing and Management
You’ll examine the contemporary issues in services marketing from an academic and practical perspective.
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2021|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the contemporary issues in services marketing.
- Critically analyse and evaluate current issues in services marketing.
- Understand the application of quantitative methodology used in testing and supporting underlying constructs.
- Evaluate methods required to apply the service marketing terminology and conceptual framework to strategically market services.
- Analyse marketing-orientated-management and the impact of customer profitability on the orientation.
- Understand the methods used to measure the interrelationships among the higher order service marketing constructs.
- Develop comprehensive hierarchical models for marketers to use in their strategic and tactical marketing initiatives.
Michael D Clemes
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commerce[email protected]